Greetings from The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council !!!
We have opening of AM MSME in Mumbai.
- Responsible for clarifying specific Schemes and create awareness amongst Trade through seminars, workshops, symposiums.
- Attending major trade queries with respect to MSME schemes
- Update members on various initiatives of GJEPC to support SMEs and encourage them to avail the benefits
- Provide guidance and support to members to enroll for MSME Registration & other requires services
- Create awareness about the benefits of MSME
- Business Development - Partnership MSME
- Ensure deepening of relationships through superior service delivery, use of data and technology, focusing on building the right infrastructure.
- Research & Strategic Market Planning Brand Management
- Events/Trade Shows: Planning/Promotion/Execution Negotiation/Decision making
- Establish best practices in managing the relationship
- Ensure adherence to all organizational policies, guidelines
- Sales & Marketing Public Speaking
- Client Relations Staff/Training policy development
- Project Management Spoken /written communication skills
- Effectively planned and promote products at trade shows/exhibitions and organized launch celebrations to generate trade interest in products
- Budgeting & Ensure audit observations, if any, are addressed
If interested, please send your updated resume on email@example.com
Role:Events & Promotions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council
Contact Company:The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council
Address:AW 1010,1st Floor,Tower A, Bharat Diamond Bourse,B, andra Kurla Complex,Bandra east, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India